Cafetto Evo was the first espresso machine cleaner to be certified by an organic certification body. Easy to use group head coffee machine cleaner.
It is the safe, high performance cleaner for domestic and professional espresso machines. Cafetto Evo is OMRI listed as complying with the USDA National Organic Program requirements and BFA registered as complying with the requirements of the Australian Organic Standard.
- 1 x Cafetto organic espresso clean, 1kg (Powder)
- Soak group handles and filters in 500ml of hot water with 2 scoops of Espresso Clean for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.
- Daily use is recommended to prevent grind build up.
Procedure to Black Flush each Group Head:
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with “blind” filter.
- For daily cleaning add 1 level scoop of Espresso Clean into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 scoops.
- Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
- Stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds.
- Start and stop cycle 4 more times – run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
- Remove the group handle and rinse the blind filler well under a stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times – run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing. Remove blind filter and insert regular filter.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.