Free Delivery for Orders over $50
This is a coffee dripper that is made for brewing up to 2 cups of coffee at a time, using hot water that is hand poured from a kettle.
Explore the riches of pour over coffee with the Hario V60 Brewing Kit. This kit features a perfectly clear V60 (02 size) glass dripper and base and a 600 ml Hario Range Server, the key elements needed to brew and enjoy this coffee style.
The V60 glass dripper and server is a fantastic brewer that can be found in cafes around the world. It features spiral ridges that keep the paper filter from attaching to the cone walls, encouraging a balanced and flavorful extraction.
A 600 ml Hario Range Server features a special lid that helps keep your coffee warm and eliminates the risk of spilling while you pour.
Both items are built with Hario’s heat-proof and durable glass. The kit also comes with a measuring scoop and 40 paper filters.
- Crisp Pour Over Coffee - Brews pour over coffee with a rich flavour, crisp acidity, and clean body.
- 600ml Range Server - Keeps your coffee hot for hours and makes pouring easy and spill-less.
- Heat-Proof Hario Glass - World-renown for its durable construction and temperature maintaining qualities.
- 40 Paper Filters - Ships with plenty of filters to get you going.
- 1 x Hario V60 (02) Glass Dripper
- 1 x Ranger Server - 600ml
- 1 x Measuring Scoop: Polypropylene resin
- 40 x Hario V60 Filters
- Materials: Hario Glass: Borosilicate Heatproof glass
- Dripper Holder: PCT resin
- Server Capacity: 600 ml
- Place a filter in the dripper and rinse it with hot water.
- Grind 20g of coffee at a medium-fine setting and pour in the dripper.
- Slowly pour 40 ml of hot water over the grounds to evenly saturate them.
- After 30 seconds, pour the remaining 300 ml in slow circles.
- When the coffee finishes draining, pour and enjoy.
Made in Japan