Our classic Hario V60 Drippers are available in clear plastic or ceramic matt black. They are a great pour over brewer for home coffee lovers. The unique V60 design enables you to brew a delicious cup every time.
The Hario V60 Drippers are designed to last for decades with proper care and they look incredible in any kitchen or café. The bigger 02 size is preferred my many because it allows you to brew 1 to 6 cups (depending on your cup size). It retains the heat much better than other types of drippers available.
The plastic V60 Dripper is strong and lightweight, making it ideal for you to bring it on travelling adventures or any outdoor activity.
- Cone shape helps to better accentuate coffees with floral or fruit flavour notes
- Spiral ribs allows for maximum coffee expansion
- Durable, sturdy, lightweight pour-over coffeemaker
- Large single hole can change coffee taste according to the speed of water flow
- Fold the paper filter along the seams and place inside the cone.
- Add coffee grounds (medium-fine grind) for your required servings and shake it lightly to level.
- (*10-12 gram is normally good for one serving (120ml). The attached measuring spoon = 12g / 1 spoon. Using fresh ground coffee is recommended. (Adjust proportions for a stronger or weaker brew)
- Take the boiling water off the flame and wait for the water to settle. Pour water slowly to moisten the grounds from the centre outward, while moving in a circular pattern. Wait for about 30 seconds.
- Slowly start adding more water using the same speed and swirling motion as before, making sure the water does not come into direct contact with the paper filter.