Free Delivery for Orders over $50
Whether you're a novice or an expert, level up your barista skills with the coffee training workshop that's right for you!
This course has been designed for beginners and is perfect for coffee enthusiasts, home coffee makers, beginner baristas and school students.
In this course you will learn the following:
- How coffee gets from crop to consumer
- Dialling in espresso
- Silky smooth milk texturing
- Basic poring techniques
- Cleaning/maintenance of the machine
Coffee Commune barista training vouchers are valid for one year from date of purchase. To book in your training session, after you've made your purchase, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 07 3569 5500 and quote your order number.
Introductory barista training is available on the first Saturday of every month, and runs from 9.30am - 12.30pm, at Coffee Commune, 82 Abbotsford Rd, Bowen Hills, Q 4005.
If you would like to send this item as a gift, you can do this in two simple steps:
1. Click on 'Gift this Item'
2. Follow the prompts - complete the order with a special message to the lucky recipient. You get a confirmation email for your purchase and they immediately get an email with the details of the gift.