Free Delivery for Orders over $50
Whether you're a novice or an expert, level up your barista skills with the coffee training workshop that's right for you!
This one-on-one course can be catered to any ability and is ideal for students, enthusiasts, and baristas.
Learning outcomes for this course vary based on your ability:
- Beginner: Dialing in a coffee, texturing milk, sealing a coffee, basic pouring techniques & closing and cleaning a machine.
- Intermediate: Changing grind settings, milk texturing for latte art and alternative milk texturing, and café drink menu practice.
- Advanced: Latte art, sensory wheel, advanced coffee techniques, and single origin vs blend extraction.
As this is a personalised course, learning outcomes may vary depending on your goals.
Coffee Commune barista training vouchers are valid for one year from date of purchase. To book in your training session, after you've made your purchase, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 07 3569 5500 and quote your order number.
Personalised barista training is available every second Saturday, from 1pm - 3pm at Coffee Commune, 82 Abbotsford Rd, Bowen Hills, Q 4005.
If you would like to send this item as a gift, you can do this in two simple steps:
1. Click on 'Gift this Item'
2. Follow the prompts - complete the order with a special message to the lucky recipient. You get a confirmation email for your purchase and they immediately get an email with the details of the gift.