Free Delivery for Orders over $50
This Varia Hand Grinder is designed for high performance with an advanced burr design and lightweight aluminium body and ultra smooth drive assembly.
The burr set is constructed using a high nitrogen stainless steel which is the optimum material for and ultra hard and sharp edge surface with maximum longevity and resistance.
The Varia grinder has been constructed with a dual bearing fixed drive assembly. This results in the stabilisation of the drive assembly during grinding loads and results in minimal swing or yaw providing greater consistency and accuracy of particle sizes.The grinder's all aluminium body construction has the drive assembly supports cast in one part for the most strength and rigidity through the torque crank.
All packaged in a handy zipper travel case to take it with you wherever you brew. It even has room for coffee and papers inside the travel case too.
- Lightweight aluminium body
- An extremely consistent grind result with a highly refined particle distribution from coarse grind sizes for hand brewing to fine grind sizes for espresso
- Dual ball bearing drive assembly to provide smooth and stable function
- Precision 5 axis CNC 38mm stainless steel burr (Hardness: HRC58)
- 24 Point precision grind adjustment per 360° rotation. Over 110 x steps in total. Engineered to help user easily make the right grind size according to their brewing method.
- 26g - 28g capacity